Be one of the first to experience our newest VR escape room game!
You and your friends have been dosed with an unknown toxin. You remember nothing…you awake confused…someone has drugged you…you have no feeling in your legs…you struggle to move. You don’t know what is real or in your mind. You know you have little chance to escape. Now you and your friends… must discover the mysteries… solve the puzzles… and reveal the secrets of… THE ASYLUM!
One Room. One Hour. One Way Out.
This unique escape room comes from Europe to the United States for the first time ever. So be one of the first to play!
*This experience is youth-friendly for ages 14 and up.
- This escape room experience takes place entirely in VR. Contacts or narrow-rimmed glasses are advised.
- Difficutly of 4 out 4
- For experienced gamers and may cause motion sickness.
- Asylum is a challenge for 4 players. Up to 4 people will be in the room at one time. A minimum of 2 people can book the room per game.
- Plan on spending a total of 90 minutes with us from start to finish. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. Once a game has started, late arriving players will not be able to join in. We do not offer any refunds on reserved tickets.
- If you have already participated in Asylum, please keep the game a mystery. Do not reveal clues or answers to others. You can use your wits and experience to try our other challenging games. If you would like to Escape the Room again, please register for DeComposed, Esmeralda’s Curse, Uncle Ernie’s Millions, Escape the Mob, or The Double Agent Dilemma.